Don't waste away your whole spring sitting inside. Instead, get out there and soak up the beautiful weather with these fun activities.
1. Ride a Bike - Hop on a bike, either solo, with a friend or the whole family;
2. Fly a kite - The spring winds are perfect for kite flying. Find a park or open field and get ready to launch! Just make sure you stay away from trees and power lines;
3. Go on a picnic - Pack up your meal and take it outside, either in your backyard or at a local park;
4. Play Frisbee - How long as it been since you played Frisbee? Bonus points if your dog plays too;
5. Play miniature golf - it's a perfect date night or a day out with the whole family;
6. Plant a garden - Enjoy the garden all summer long;
7. Take an evening stroll - It's quiet, cool and the perfect time for an after-dinner stroll.