Believe it or not, it's time to start thinking about spring cleaning your home. Spring cleaning is important for everyone, particularly if you're an allergy sufferer. Enjoying a healthy home isn't as hard as you may think. Here are the top 10 spring cleaning tips:
1. Make a schedule: What areas need the most work? Where do you skip during routinie cleaning? Those are the best areas to start. Or just go room to room.
2. De-clutter - Keeping a clean work space is more important than ever. Set some time aside to: Dust and organize your office; Look through those dreaded junk drawers; Organize your closets.
3. Use a HEPA Vacuum - A high quality HEPA vacuum is one of the best spring cleaning supplies to arm yourself with. They trap things like pet dander, allergens and other household particles.
4. Think Green when you clean - A steam cleaner is one of the best green products for spring cleaning.
5. Always work from the Top to Bottom - When you think about how to spring clean your home, it's important to start from the ceiling down.
6. Walls and windows need love too - Use a damp towel to wipe down walls and blinds starting from top to bottom.
7. Dont be scared of the kitchen and bathroom - Wipe down cabinets; Go through your pantry and refrigerator. Wipe down shelves, and throw away any old items. Change shower curtain, go through medicine cabinet.
8. Don't forget about your Air - Replacing furnace and HVAC filter.
9. Protect yourself - Wear rubber gloves, masks and even hairnets.
10. Let Spring cleaning set a new tone - Replacing items like bedding, towels, table linens and even window treatments.